Ten writers for children. All with something to say.

1/22/13

Reboot the Usual Resolutions

Like others on this blog, last year presented some challenging issues in my life that distracted me from work, at times.  But I am starting the new year refreshed and ready to get back at it.  My resolutions remain the same: keep working on my craft, finish some projects, submit said projects, keep working, keep submitting, bask in the glow of acceptances as they come, keep working.  All the while, of course, I need to enjoy the other interests and people in my life...

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy New Year Mark! And I will re-boot my wishes for you and your work. May the pen flow and the stories find their way in the world in 2013!

Stephanie said...

I am rooting for this to be the year you get the call:)

Edie Hemingway said...

Yes, Mark, may this be your Lucky 13 year! And I'm glad to hear you are feeling better and are back to writing.