I love my writing life. Let me count the ways.
2. Revision after the first draft is down
6. Creating characters and worlds
7. Visiting schools
8. Speaking at conferences
9. Book signings--mine and that of other authors
10. Meeting famous authors
11. Blogging with my papitas calientes
12. Participating in writing list-serves
13. Talking to my readers in Facebook
14. Participating in my writing group meetings
15. Teaching writing at the Whidbey Island MFA program
16. Teaching writing to high school students
17. Teaching writing to elementary school students
18. Answering e-mails
And then there are the precious moments with my grandsons, family, and friends--including my Maltese dog, Lily.
If I could only have more time to write all the stories I have in my head, my life would be perfect.