Ten writers for children. All with something to say.

11/8/10


My only experience with e-books is through the Kindle that my 77 year old mother-in-law just bought. She loves it, and as she is an avid reader, she uses it every day. She is the leader of a book club, and still uses "real" books for that, so she can turn the pages back and forth easily for discussion, but I'm sure that once she figures out how to do that on Kindle, she'll be blazing the way for her friends and family. Perhaps someday I will be the lucky recipient of a gift card, so that I can feel less guilty about buying a Kindle. :) The first thing I will do is order all of your books, and practice my e-book skills on them!!

3 comments:

Edie Hemingway said...

Diane,
I think it's wonderful that your mother-in-law is a very active "digital immigrant!"

Stephanie said...

I just realized that you can probably make the font big on the Kindle, so older people can have large print. Amazing.

Christy said...

I love your mother-in-law's open attitude.