Ten writers for children. All with something to say.


Three books in '13

 For me, 2013 will be the year of having three new picture books published, including
How Martha Saved Her Parents from Green Beans...
 Arlo's ART-rageous Adventure!
(the first book I both wrote and illustrated)
and Moo!
My own writing and illustrating seemed to get pushed aside too often. If I want to celebrate future books, I need to take a lesson from Stephanine and ramp up my productivity in 2014!


Christy said...

Congrats, David. You are also incredibly productive and creative. 2013 was a big year for you!
I am happy that 2014 will allow an opportunity for us to finally meet.

Stephanie said...

Such fabulous books! You are becoming the favorite author among the little kids in my family:)

Lauren said...

Wonderful year David-- not only for you, but for the rest of us who get to read them over and over and over again!